The Seljak Opal blanket is a luxurious, durable blanket for adventuring and homemaking, and everything in between. Opal is a bright, cool blue inspired by the shimmery gemstone. Each blanket is made with offcuts reflecting the production run before it so they may vary slightly in colour and texture.
- 190cm x 152cm
- Dyed, fringe or whipstitch finish
- 80% recycled wool
- 20% blend of polyester and other fibres
- Made in Tasmania, Australia
- Closed loop, sustainable, ethically made
- Extend the life of your blanket by following these care instructions.
Seljak Brand's eco-friendly blankets can be used as a throw for the couch and the bed, or taken outdoors and used as a picnic rug or camping blanket.
For every 10 blankets sold, we send one to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre - an organisation that helps asylum seekers feel welcome, safe and supported in Australia.